Kenya Passport / Visa Photo Size and Requirements
To get a Kenyan passport or visa we have to abide by several regulations and specifications provided by the government. These regulations make it an incredibly tedious and lengthy process to obtain a passport or Kenya visa. But we here at evisakenya.info can help you with that effectively by helping you meet the specifications accurately and obtaining the documentation soon.
evisakenya.info can make the process smooth and comfortable. We recommend you to go through the general specifications given by the government for photographs as it is mandatory to adhere to it.
The documents you need to submit at the time of applying for an eVisa Kenya include:
- Size of photo: 35mm by 45mm
- Color: Full color
- Head size and position: Full face must be visible in the photograph. Head must be straight, centered and looking straight at the camera.
- Background: White.
- Smile: Neutral expression, No smile.
- Eyes: Open. Looking straight at the camera.
- Glasses: Not allowed. Daily wearing glasses are permitted.
- Headgear: Not allowed.
- Quantity of photos needed for application: 2.
Guidelines, Rules and Specifications for Kenyan Passport / Visa Photo
Kenyan government has given some general guidelines which we must follow to get an accurate photograph matching their requirements. We here at Kenya can help you with the accuracy of it in an effective way. Following are the guidelines specified:
- Photo should have white background. Designs or patterns not allowed in the photo. It should be plain and simple.
- You should look straight at the camera. You should head should be in the center of the photo
- The photo size should match the size specified by the government, 35mm by 45mm.
- The photo should have been taken in the past six months.
- Do not wear a hat. Headgears are allowed only if worn for religious purposes.
- If you wear glasses avoid glares on glasses. Retake the photo until there is no glare
- You need two photos for the application, But depending on the type of visa you may need four
- Avoid facial expressions. It should be neutral, no smiling or frowning.
Photo Requirements for Babies, Infants and Children for Kenya Passport / Visa
Taking photos of babies and infants can be tricky. If you have a child in your family then they must have their own documentation and should have their photos completed. To help with this incredibly tricky process the government has provided certain guidelines:
- Baby’s eyes have to be open and clearly visible.
- The background needs to be white. So if it is a car seat or any other background please use a white cloth or white sheet to hide the background. No other objects should be visible in the photograph.
- Take various photos which will provide you with multiple options as the photo needs to adhere with the regulations and specifications provided for the general photograph.
- It is recommended to take the photo after the baby had a good nap which will make sure their eyes are open.
Cost of obtaining photos
You can obtain photos both via online and offline. Generally it is an incredibly time consuming and costly process when you decide to obtain the photos via offline. Your takes are limited, which means that if you do not like the photo you must pay additional cost for it. Online modes are much cheaper and faster when compared to offline, thanks to widespread availability of the internet. Although there are several sources available to obtain these most aren’t that remarkable. We here at evisakenya.info can assure you that your photograph adheres to all the specifications provided by the government. We are extremely cost effective and if you are in any way unsatisfied with the photo then you can retake how much ever you want without any additional cost.
Process to obtain photos for Kenya Passport/Visa
Kenya is the most reliable online platform to obtain photos for passports and visas of several countries. The most important thing is to match the specifications provided by the government, we can help you achieve the level of accuracy. You can retake photos without any additional cost if you are unsatisfied or if you have any doubts then you can gladly contact our representatives who are available all the time. It is our responsibility to help you reach your desired destination as soon as possible.
Check Here What Type of Photo Need to Add