Kenyan Visa for Brazil
Kenyan eVisa for Brazilian travelers—a seamless digital solution to explore the wonders of Kenya. Now, Brazilian passport holders can easily obtain their travel authorization online, eliminating the need for traditional paper visas. With the Kenyan eVisa, adventurers can immerse themselves in Kenya's vibrant culture, diverse wildlife, and breathtaking landscapes, creating unforgettable memories on their African journey.
Do Brazil Citizens Need a Visa for Kenya?
Yes, citizens of Brazil need a visa to enter Kenya. However, they can obtain an electronic visa (eVisa) prior to their trip, which allows for a convenient and streamlined application process.
How Does Kenya eVisa for Brazil Work?
The Kenya eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that allows Brazilian citizens to visit Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes. It eliminates the need for a physical visa stamp in the passport and simplifies the application process.
Kenya eVisa validity for Brazil
The validity of the eVisa for Brazil depends on the type of visa obtained:
- Transit Visa: The transit eVisa allows travelers with a layover in Kenya to leave the airport and stay for a maximum of 72 hours. The eVisa remains valid for three days from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- Single-Entry Visa: The single-entry eVisa is suitable for visitors planning to enter Kenya once for various purposes such as tourism, business, or medical treatment. The eVisa is typically valid for three months from the date of issue, allowing you to stay and move around within Kenya during this period.
- East African Tourist Visa (Joint Tourist Visa): The East African Tourist eVisa is designed for tourists planning to travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda, or travel within these countries. The eVisa allows for a stay of up to 90 days within a three-month period from the date of issuance. It enables travelers to freely move between Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda during the visa's validity period.
What Documents do Brazil Nationals Require for the Kenya eVisa?
To apply for the Kenya eVisa, Brazilian citizens will need the following documents required for Kenya visa:
- Valid Passport: The passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Kenya.
- Passport Bio Data Page: A clear scan or copy of the bio data page of the applicant's passport is required.
- Passport Photo: A recent passport-sized photograph with a white background.
- Travel Itinerary: A copy of the round-trip flight tickets or travel itinerary showing the intended dates of entry and exit from Kenya.
- Accommodation Details: Proof of accommodation arrangements, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host in Kenya.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate: Brazilian citizens are required to show proof of yellow fever vaccination when entering Kenya.
- Payment Method: A valid debit or credit card to pay the visa processing fee.
Front Cover of Brazil Passport:
Kenya eVisa Eligibility:
- Brazil citizens can apply for a Kenya eVisa
- Brazil citizens can enjoy fast entry using the Kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Kenyan Embassy in Brazil
Online Visa Type:
Brazil passport linked to Kenya online visa
The Kenya eVisa is electronically linked to the traveler's passport. Once the application is approved, the eVisa details are sent via email, and the information is also accessible to immigration officials in Kenya.
How Do I Apply for the Kenya eVisa as a Brazil National?
To apply for the Kenya eVisa as a Brazilian citizen, follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply and Submit Documents
- Visit the eVisa website.
- Fill out the Kenya visa application form accurately.
- Upload required documents: passport copy, passport photo, travel itinerary, proof of accommodation, and yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Review and verify the information.
Step 2: Make Payment
- Pay the visa processing fee using debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal.
- Follow the provided instructions for payment.
Step 3: Receive Approved Visa
- Once processed, receive the approved eVisa via email.
- Regularly check your email, including the spam folder.
- Download and print a copy of the approved eVisa.
- Carry the eVisa with you during travel.
Follow these three easy steps to obtain your Kenya eVisa efficiently and enjoy your trip to Kenya without any visa-related complications.
Kenya eVisa processing time for Brazil travelers
The processing time for the Kenya eVisa for Brazilian citizens is usually within a few business days. However, it is advisable to apply well in advance of your intended travel dates to allow for any unexpected delays in processing.
Do Children Need a Visa for Entry into Kenya?
Yes, children may need a visa for entry into Kenya depending on their age and nationality. Here are the general guidelines:
- Children aged 16 and under: Children in this age group do not need a child visa to enter Kenya. They are allowed to enter the country without having to show a valid visa.
- Children aged over 16: Children who are 17 years old or older must follow the same visa requirements as adults. The visa requirements for Kenya depend on the nationality of the individual. Different nationalities may have different visa requirements, such as visa exemptions, visa-on-arrival options, or the need to apply for a visa in advance.
Vaccinations Required to Travel to Kenya
To travel to Kenya, vaccination requirements include having received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. If the traveler has visited a Yellow fever-prone area, proof of Yellow fever vaccination is also necessary. Compliance with these requirements will be verified upon entry.
Reasons for Brazilian citizens to visit Kenya
There are several compelling reasons for Brazilian citizens to visit Kenya:
- Wildlife Safaris: Kenya is renowned for its vast array of wildlife, including the iconic "Big Five" (lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, and rhino), making it an ideal destination for Brazilian citizens interested in experiencing unforgettable wildlife safaris.
- Spectacular Landscapes: Kenya boasts diverse and breathtaking landscapes, such as the Maasai Mara Reserve, Mount Kenya, and the Great Rift Valley, offering Brazilian visitors the opportunity to explore stunning natural beauty.
- Cultural Experiences: Kenya's rich cultural heritage, including its indigenous tribes like the Maasai, provides Brazilian travelers with immersive experiences, allowing them to learn about unique customs, traditions, and lifestyles.
- Beaches and Coastline: Kenya's coastal region, particularly destinations like Mombasa and Diani Beach, offers Brazilian tourists a chance to relax on pristine sandy beaches, indulge in water sports, and explore coral reefs for snorkeling or diving.
- Adventure Activities: From hot air balloon rides over the savannah to hiking Mount Kilimanjaro, Kenya provides Brazilian adventurers with thrilling experiences and adrenaline-pumping activities.
- Conservation and Volunteering: Kenya offers opportunities for Brazilian citizens interested in wildlife conservation and community development projects, allowing them to contribute to meaningful initiatives and make a positive impact on local communities.
- Unique Cultural Festivals: Brazilian visitors can immerse themselves in vibrant celebrations like the Lamu Festival or the Maasai Mara Migration Festival, which showcase Kenya's diverse cultural traditions and offer a memorable experience.
- Photography Opportunities: With its diverse wildlife, landscapes, and vibrant cultures, Kenya presents Brazilian photographers with endless opportunities to capture stunning images and create lasting memories.
Hospitality and Warmth: Kenyan people are known for their warm hospitality and friendliness, ensuring that Brazilian travelers feel welcome and comfortable throughout their visit.
- What is the Kenyan eVisa for Brazil?
The Kenyan eVisa for Brazil is a digital travel authorization that allows Brazilian citizens to enter Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes. It replaces the traditional paper visa and can be easily obtained online.
- How can Brazilian citizens apply for the Kenyan eVisa?
Brazilian citizens can apply for the Kenyan eVisa by visiting the eVisa website and completing the online application form. They need to provide personal information, passport details, travel plans, and supporting documents. The application fee is paid online.
- What are the requirements for the Kenyan eVisa application?
The requirements for the Kenyan eVisa application include a valid Brazilian passport with at least six months of validity remaining, a digital passport photo, proof of travel arrangements, and a yellow fever vaccination certificate (if applicable).
- How long does it take to process the Kenyan eVisa for Brazil?
The processing time for the Kenyan eVisa is typically within three to five working days. However, it is recommended to apply at least one week in advance to allow for any unforeseen delays.
- How long is the Kenyan eVisa valid for Brazilian citizens?
The Kenyan eVisa is valid for 90 days (three months) from the date of approval. Travelers can enter Kenya at any time within this validity period.
- Can Brazilian citizens extend their stay in Kenya with the eVisa?
Yes, Brazilian citizens can extend their stay in Kenya with the eVisa. They can apply for an extension at the immigration offices in Nairobi or Mombasa before the initial visa expires.
- What is the cost of the Kenyan eVisa for Brazilian citizens?
The cost of the Kenyan eVisa for Brazilian citizens varies depending on the purpose of travel. For tourism purposes, the cost is $50 USD. For business purposes, the cost is $100 USD. For medical purposes, the cost is $150 USD.
- Can Brazilian citizens apply for the Kenyan eVisa upon arrival?
No, Brazilian citizens are required to obtain the Kenyan eVisa before their arrival in Kenya. The eVisa must be obtained online prior to travel.