Kenya Visa for Romania
The e-Visa system for Kenya allows travelers from many countries, including Romania, to apply for and receive a visa to visit Kenya electronically. This system eliminates the need for physical visits to an embassy or consulate, as everything can be done online.
The application process involves filling out an online form with personal information, travel plans, and other relevant details. After submission, the application is reviewed, and if approved, the Kenya e-Visa is issued and sent to the applicant via email. The applicant can then print out the e-Visa and present it upon arrival in Kenya.
Eligibility and Duration of the Kenya e-Visa for Romanian Citizens
Romanian citizens can conveniently apply for the Kenya e-Visa online if they have at least six months' valid passport of Romanian. The e-Visa grants a short-term stay usually lasting 3 months. The visa's validity also expires after 90 days from the date of issue.
It’s a single-entry visa, Visa holders must enter Kenya within three months from the date of visa issuance, and the duration of their stay in Kenya commences upon their entry into the country, as determined by the entry stamp provided by the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Requirements for Kenya e-Visa Application
The application process requires, requirements for Kenya e-Visa following:
- Visa Application Form: An online application form for the Kenya e-Visa must be completed.
- Passport-size Photo: A recent photograph, not older than six months, is required.
- Passport Copy: A clear scanned copy of the passport's information pages, including the photo, personal details, and issue and expiry dates. The passport should be valid for at least six months beyond the visa's expiry date.
- Accommodation Proof: Reservation details for accommodation in Kenya for the duration of the stay.
- Travel Proof: Round-trip flight reservations for the travel destination.
- Supporting Document: Some additional documents may be required based on the reason for your travel selected, such as an invitation letter, registration certificate of the company, and the host's identification.
Front Cover of Romania Password:
Romania eVisa Eligibility:
- Romania citizens can apply for a kenya eVisa
- Romania citizens can enjoy fast entry using the kenya eVisa program
- Here is information about Romania Embassy in Kenya
Online Visa Type:
Visa Options for Romanian Citizens Traveling to Kenya
Romanian citizens have several visa options available when planning a trip to Kenya. Here are the different types of visas they can apply for:
- Single Entry Visa: This visa is designed for Romanian travelers who intend to make a single entry into Kenya. It allows for a maximum stay of 90 days in the country.
- Transit Visa: If Romanian travelers have a layover in Kenya and do not plan to leave the international transit area of the airport, they can apply for a Transit Visa. This visa permits a stay of up to 72 hours.
- East Africa Tourist Visa: The East Africa Tourist Visa is a convenient choice for Romanian tourists who wish to explore multiple destinations in the region. This visa allows for a 90-day stay with multiple entries, enabling visitors to explore Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for the Kenya e-Visa
Romanian citizens can follow these seven steps for a hassle-free application process:
- Gather Documents: Collect all required documents, including the passport and other supporting documents.
- Valid Passport: Ensure the Romanian passport is valid for at least six months from the planned arrival date in Kenya.
- Online Application: Complete the online Kenya visa application form on the Kenya tourist visa website, providing personal information and passport details.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents.
- Online Payment: Pay the Kenya e-Visa fee online using a credit or debit card and wait for the visa application to be processed.
- Visa Processing: After submission, the Kenya visa application, passport, and any other documents will be reviewed by an immigration officer.
- Receive Visa: Once the visa application is approved, the e-Visa is sent to the applicant by email. Print a copy of this email and any other documents.
Processing Time for the Kenya e-Visa for Romanian Citizens
The Kenya e-Visa processing time is usually quite efficient, with applications typically being processed within 1-4 working days.
However, it is recommended to apply at least 7 days in advance to ensure there is ample time for processing and to account for any unexpected issues that may arise during the application process.
Visa Fees for Romanian Citizens Traveling to Kenya
The price of a Kenya eVisa or visa is mostly based on the type of visa required and the preferred processing time. To determine the cost of a Kenya visa, Romanian citizens can visit the Kenya visa fee page. This page provides a comprehensive fee table or a fee-checking tool, allowing individuals to easily find and confirm the visa fee applicable to their specific requirements.
By accessing the Kenya visa fee page, Romanian citizens can obtain the most up-to-date information regarding visa fees. The fee table will outline the costs associated with different visa types, including single-entry visa, transit visa, and East Africa Tourist visa. It is essential to review this information carefully to understand the visa fees applicable to your travel plans.
Important Considerations for Kenya e-Visa Applicants
Applicants should be aware of several key points when applying for a Kenya tourist visa:
- Apply at least 7 days in advance according to guidelines.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Possession of an e-Visa does not guarantee entry into Kenya.
- Engaging in business or employment without the necessary permit is an offense.
- Always carry a passport, visa, and other important travel documents while in Kenya.
- Check the entry and exit requirements for Kenya.
- Be aware of scams and tourist traps, especially when dealing with street vendors or taxi drivers in Kenya
What to Do Upon Arrival in Kenya with an e-Visa: Guidelines for Romanian Citizens
Upon arrival in Kenya with an e-Visa, Romanian citizens should follow specific procedures to ensure a smooth entry into the country. Here are the details of what to do upon arrival in Kenya with an e-Visa:
- Proceed to the immigration counters upon arrival.
- Have your passport and printed e-Visa approval ready.
- Join the e-Visa queue at immigration.
- Present your documents to the immigration officer.
- Receive an entry stamp indicating the length of stay.
- Retrieve your documents and proceed.
- Enjoy your stay in Kenya, adhering to the entry stamp conditions.
- What is a Kenya e-Visa?
A Kenya e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows Romanian citizens to enter Kenya for tourism, business, or medical purposes without needing a physical visa stamp in their passports.
- How can Romanian citizens apply for a Kenya e-Visa?
Romanian citizens can apply for a Kenya e-Visa by completing an online application form, providing the required information, and paying the visa fee electronically. The application can be submitted through the official Kenya e-Visa website.
- How long is a Kenya e-Visa valid for Romanian citizens?
A Kenya e-Visa is typically valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. It allows Romanian citizens to stay in Kenya for a maximum duration of 90 days.
- Can Romanian citizens extend their stay in Kenya with an e-Visa?
If Romanian citizens wish to stay in Kenya beyond the permitted duration, they would need to apply for a visa extension through the appropriate authorities in Kenya such as the immigration office, nearest embassies or consulates.
- Can Romanian citizens enter Kenya multiple times with a single e-Visa?
No, a single-entry e-Visa for Kenya allows Romanian citizens to enter the country once. If they plan to leave Kenya and re-enter, they would need to apply for a new e-Visa.
- What are the main requirements for a Kenya e-Visa application for Romanian citizens?
The main requirements for a Kenya e-Visa application include a valid passport, a scanned copy of the passport's bio-data page, a recent passport-sized photograph, travel itinerary, and proof of accommodation. Additional documents may be required depending on the purpose of the visit.
- Is it necessary for Romanian citizens to carry a printed copy of the e-Visa?
Yes, it is recommended for Romanian citizens to carry a printed copy of their approved e-Visa. The printed copy may be requested by immigration officials upon arrival in Kenya, along with the passport and other supporting documents.